What can we help you with?
questions about our products or services?
Call us, send us an email or write us a letter; we love to connect, contact our friendly customer service for sales and support. Please feel free to contact us with questions about agency partnerships or listing your branding solutions with Globe Icons Creative, Inc. We are open to connecting with other marketplaces, ad exchanges, advertising agencies, media placement professionals, brand sponsorship opportunities, partnerships and strategic alliances.
Due to the growing advancements in today's modern communications era, you can even contact us through social media. Our team will reply to any communication received as soon as humanly possible. We will be more than happy to answer any questions about our products or services and would love to know how we can help serve you better. You can also find help and answers to many frequently asked questions on our Coffee Cup Advertising FAQ page. Where you will find information about Coffee Cup Advertising, what it is, why it's done, where you can do it. And why we may be your best choice for doing it.
You may also contact us for pricing, availability, consult and other creative, marketing & advertising ideas that come to mind. All calls and communication we receive are strictly confidential. We do not sell or give out any client information without your explicit knowledge and permission to do so in writing. Thank you for the opportunity to do business with and for you now and in the future.
On behalf of Globe Icons Creative, Inc.~Ronald Simons, Co-Founder & CEO
We respect your time, personal schedule, and needs
• We promptly return phone calls.
• We promptly reply to emails and thoroughly address all points raised.
• We log on to a scheduled call 2 minutes in advance of start time.
• We hold fast to estimated call end times, or (near scheduled end time) inquire if attendees are free to keep going.
We conform to your work style
• We establish communication preferences as part of our new client onboarding process.
• We establish your preferences for modes and times (Call? Email? Skype? Or meeting?) to accommodate our client.
We keep our commitments
• We Keep appointments.
• We promptly get back in touch with any follow-up items promised.
• We regularly communicate progress made toward an established deadline according to your preference of communication.
We are always thinking of our client and keeping them up to speed about status.
• We listen to understand and answer your needs.
• We offer to format your information so it slides in easily.
• We offer to do the admin work for you.
We Establish Level Ground
• We ask for a thoroughly complete marketing brief at the onset of working together, to ensure your project priorities are met.
• We ask about other marketing projects, marketing campaigns or creative projects you consider to have been successes.
• We ask what variables contributed?
• We ask what projects failed?
• We ask what were the communication failures?
• We ask if they were due to Administrative or logistic failures?
We Communicate Clearly And Openly
• We write conference reports detailing phone discussions or in-person meetings where decisions and task assignments are made.
• We note outstanding questions raised.
• We maintain messages and associated files for projects or ongoing assignments (not a simple, quick info exchange).
• We never assume information/requests sent was received.
Our goal as a team at Globe Icons creative, Inc. are Simplicity - Understate and Over Deliver.